Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guaranteed the BEST steak on the grill you'll ever eat!

I guarantee that this will be the best steaks on the grill you’ll ever eat!



There are 3 simple, but very important, ingredients to the best tasting steaks you’ll ever eat.
Rib-eye Steaks: Rib-eyes are the best for cooking on the grill. They have the most marbling and won’t dry out when cooking them well done.
Soy Sauce: It’s best to use La Choy brand. Don’t use light, or reduced sodium, and never substitute with Worcestershire sauce {it’s not the same}.
Garlic Salt: Must be Lawry’s garlic salt. It’s flaky and has bits of parsley in it. Garlic powder can only be used in extreme emergencies. You just won’t get the best taste with garlic powder.


In a pan, dish or anything with sides, soak your steaks with soy sauce. Completely cover both sides very liberally with the sauce and let steaks sit in run-off. Dash garlic salt, covering both sides completely. Let them set at least 5 minutes, but no longer than 30, they will become too salty.
Now you are ready to grill those bad boys!


Pre- heat your grill on med-high.

Now, if you want those fancy grills marks. Sear one side going right.
Then turn to angle left.
Flip and repeat.

Lower heat and allow to cook 7-10 on each side. Depending on how you like them.

Now, remember to count how many people tell you this is the best steak they have ever eaten. And remember to share the recipe with them all, stressing NO substitutes.

Linking up to these other great cooking parties Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at The Table -  Tasty Tuesday


5 comments:

  1. Yum. You hit on my favorite all time steak. I've always been a rib-eye girl, while everyone else was eating T-bones in my family I was begging for Rib-eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a grill last weekend! Now I've just gotta get some Lawry's. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is all about a great steak, so we will have to try this one!!!

    You have a great blog! I love the style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would love to have one of those steaks! I may have to try this for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm great looking steak there! My hubby would cry over this, I'm sure. I might do the same, actually! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...