Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

My heart went pitter patter.

The Goodwill gods have showered me with love! When I picked up little man from school yesterday this sign was hanging on the empty building next door.

Can you hear the trumpets and hallelujahs?

I can hardly wait till they open in less than thirty days. On the down side, little man only has about 3 more months at this school before attending another school, on the opposite side of town.

But, oh the possibilities that await my crafty little mind{smile}!


Happy Friday, and good luck to ya'll that have entered my Le Cresuset giveaway.


8 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! That is great news! :) Ahh... the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the comment on the photography blog! Your blog is so darn cute by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lucky you! Mine is not one I pass; I have to make a special trip to go there. Maybe if they are opening more locations, one will pop up closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOWZERS! I would be jumping for joy! I HEART me some Goodwill. It's my favorite shopping place now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate:

    How exciting...be sure and share with us all the great things you find...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found some of the coolest treasures at our local goodwill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my Goodwill, even the musty, dusty smell when you first walk in. It screams BARGAIN!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's awesome!!! I love finding new thrift stores!! I hope that they price cheap and get lots of awesome donations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...