Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

* Click HERE NOW!!!

Ok- You know how it is when you have something really exciting to share and you can’t talk fast enough?



That’s me today.


I came across the most FABULOUS freebie of all time.


Just click on over to HERE and get busy.
Until February 15th you can create custom Valentine cards for FREE! As many as you want!!! You are able to change fonts, colors, and even add text boxes.
inveys.com will email them to you, and all you have to do is open and save. I printed mine out on some nice linen cardstock.

Credit invys.com

While you're there check out the rest of their site… too C.U.T.E.





XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!~ I have to go check that out, they must have ones per holiday I am assuming!!~ Anyhow I wanted to let you know, I am hosting a Meme party Fun Foto Friday tomorrow and I would love for you to join in. It is an easy one as the name says it all, just make a us smile!!~ I have a button as well...and Mr. Linky is up and running, I will be posting mine early this evening...hope to see you there:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a freebie and especially one that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...