Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Enjoy the Journey

For me it’s hard to believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can close my eyes and feel the warmth of the sun and the smell of the salt air as if it were yesterday. And I am STILL sporting this awesome tan line!



So many times I look around a wine about what a mess my house can be.

Here’s proof… Nope it’s not an early snow...

Just the top of my refrigerator.

How the kiddos have dragged every last item they own out. Everyone is chanting what’s for dinner? As I realize that I forgot to lay the meat out that morning to defrost. How I almost do everything online yet somehow I can still open my mailbox to find another bill. And at the end of the day, as I help clean up, little man comes close and says mommy you're gorgeous and kisses my check and my heart melts. I pause and realize that I must enjoy this journey HE so graciously has blessed me with. And as I glance down at little guy he has become a super hero and flies off around the living room.


This Thanksgiving I hope you take time to step back and view your journey and then hop right back on. If you are like me I can’t wait to see where I am going next.

 
May God poor out His blessings  to each and every one of you this Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...