Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's ya Got Cookin'?


Last night we made one of the kiddos fav's for dinner.


It's cracks me up every time I make these. They think we are having "steak"! My kids are meat lovers. And I often think we need to raise us some cattle to help offset the cost of all the meat they can put away.



And other times I wonder if it's because, a few years back ,I switched to lean turkey meat rather than hamburger?Hmm...we shall never know.


But if you are looking for a fast and flavorful meal you just have to try this one.
Marinated Grilled Pork Chops! I came across this last year online and thought it sounded good.

Just before I head to bed I marinate the chops in soy sauce, olive oil, minced onion, oregano, basil, cumin, garlic powder and a bit of white vinegar. I don't measure but just sprinkle until I think it looks good. Cover with foil and let set in refrigerator until dinner the next evening. You want them to marinate as long as possible.


Can you tell who can't wait to take a bite?


Yummy! Served up with a fresh veggie and a nice baked potato. I think they would eat this 7 days a week.




Marinated Grilled Pork Chops




Soy Sauce

Olive Oil
Garlic Powder

Minced Onion

Oregano

Basil

White Vinegar

4-6 Center Cut pork Chops with bone in



Place pork chops in a 9X13 pan and cover generously on both sides with ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours. Let your meat seat at room temperature for about 20 minutes before placing on the grill. Grill about 4-5 minutes on each side over direct heat, or until juices run clear.



2 comments:

  1. Yummm, those look good. I'm always looking for good grilling recipes, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delish! We are having pork chops tonight. Wish I would have had this recipe sooner:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...