Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yikes...It's Monday!




Boy... was that ever a fast weekend! I hate starting my week out when I feel like it's all I can do to keep my head above water.






Wanted to share with you a few "finds" that I found and did a little touching up to.


Sorry that I don't have any before shots to share. I hadn't planned to share these but my little canon was returned to me this weekend and thought I'd put her to work.

I had some random frames picked up at Goodwill over the past few weeks. They have just been sittin' in the garage waiting on their calling. So I got out my spray paint and fixed them right up.
Printed off a few quotes {using some downloaded free fonts} and walla! Got this great idea over at Twice Remembered.I liked it so much I did a few for Hannah's room. Yes, I know that I need to reprint the Cutie Pie picture. But it just didn't get squeezed into this weekend.
Here's a small canvas my daughter found at Goodwill last week. We liked it just the way it was and all for $.90 cents!
Don't you just love Poppies?




5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the frames! I've never thought about doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm stalking the candle with the "K" on it, though. LOVE that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kate - what a sweet idea to make those prints for your frames! Love it. Also really like your canvas poppies! Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...