Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gee, I Think I Overbooked my Weekend!



This weekend I had just about every waking daylight moment booked.


Starting with an all day Mini Valentine Session on Saturday, followed by a University banquet that night I was due to shoot.


Then, on Sunday I had a family session of four and then another families newborn shoot. For someone that also has a full time job and kiddos this was pushing the limits.


I have started the editing process and thought I'd share a few of the Valentine's Day sessions with you! If you don't see your child here please don't worry. I have not got to everyone just yet.






























This sweet little man was a dream to work with!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...