Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cranberry Walnut Slaw


This is a slaw a co-worker of mine shared with me just before Thanksgiving.


It's delicious, colorful easy and perfect for the Holidays.





Ingredients:


1 16 oz. package shredded coleslaw mix
6 small chopped green onions
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
ground black pepper to taste

In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, onion, celery cranberries and walnuts. Mix vinegar, sugar, oil salt, mustard and pepper in a mason jar. Pour over slaw mixture and toss to coat. I mixed the first 3 ingredients together and mixed the dressing up the night before. Right before dinner I added the cranberries and walnuts then the dressing.




Linking up at these great blogs today  Tuesday at the Table - Tasty Tuesday - Tempt My Tummy


1 comment:

  1. Yum! That was just the tangy healthy recipe I needed to read this morning! I love craisins and walnuts together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...