Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Say What?

Raising kids can be hard work, to say the least.  And my little man is always pushing the envelope on making mommy jump off the edge!




We just returned from a mini trip to the “happiest place on earth” and I am now really ready for a vacation. {Pictures are via iphone because I can't find my camera cord right now!}


Here, in no particular order, are some of the random thoughts that came out of the mouths of my off spring.  Most of which happened while driving in the car. So glad to be reassured there is no lack in their imagination.

While driving Hannah looks out the window and asks… “Mom, Is the man who invented bubble wrap still alive?”

“Hey mom, can I yo-yo out the window?

“We can’t take our itouch to school, just those really old CD players.”

“How did they make the tornado in the Wizard of Oz?”

“What’s your favorite flavor of ice?”

“MOM, what’s a VCR?”

Hopefully this weekend I will have some time to work on creating and sharing some posts with you next week. Things on this blog have really slowed down. Now that I have taken on yet another job as my kiddos continue grow up at lightning speed, that of a taxi driver.
Yes, I have now official entered the taxi driving years!

*UPDATE* This was how little man rode ALL the rides...Space Mountian, Rock-n-Roll Roller Coster, Tower of Terror, Splash Mountian... you name it he wanted to be in the front seat with his hands up on every ride!


At the age of 6 he had NO interest in meeting any characters. Just wanted to ride the rides. I was one sad momma! How will I ever oget over his HUGE lack of fear?


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your trip! We are gearing up for ours next week:) I love the VCR one...my boys have no idea what that is either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! All the questions and comments made my day! LOL! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help this poor boy from Haiti for God sake
    I have made a blog on blogspot and have added a google ads in the blog but haven't made a dime with this. I need your help and support to help me make some bucks to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    follow these simple steps to help me

    go to my profile and visit my blog from there
    .Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    . click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Improtant: Please click one time only.
    I will be grateful to you
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...