Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Heart Attack Biscuits

I don’t typically serve canned biscuits for breakfast…but a $.79 cents a can sale enticed me to pick up a few!





Then I decided to really make them extra yummy!


With mozzarella and crumbled bacon



then grated cheddar!




Popped them in the oven using the directions on the can for temp and cooking time.




My entire family gobbled them up till their tummy’s popped!



Super quick and simple for a school day starter.


Linking up to these great sites Tempt my Tummy - Tuesday at The Table - Tasty Tuesday - Paisley Passions


8 comments:

  1. Ok these look DELICIOUS :) Thanks for sharing girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! Can't wait to try them but I will not be getting on the scale after :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly I can just feel my pants popping. lol they look sooooo good!!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a name like Heart Attack biscuits how could I not click on the link to see these??? Wow! I can just imagine how yummy they tasted. Thanks for sharing. These will be fun to make for the family.
    Stopping by from Tasty Tuesday.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a brunch :) Looks good.
    mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew from the title I was gonna love these! Yummo- can't wait to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, my moouth is watering now. Time for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...