Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

This recipe has what I call the Fab Five and comes from one of my must loved old cookbooks.

It's easy, quick, cheap, healthy and good!
Here is what you will need


1          Can reduced fat Cream of Chicken soup
1          box premade pie crust {with two crusts}
2          small cans of all white chicken {I have used baked          chicken breast before}
1 Can mixed vegetables {I have also used frozen and fresh}




Line a pie plate with one pie crust. Drain the canned chicken and dump into large bowl adding canned vegetables, drained and the t Cream of Chicken soup mix well and pour into your pie crust. Top mixture with remaining pie crust and bake at 350* for one hour.
This is a great healthy version and has lots of flavor. But, don’t get me wrong this is not your 50 fat gram pot pie from KFC.
Happy Cooking!I will be linking up to all these great sites today. If you’re hungry stop on by! Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at the Table - Tasty Tuesday


2 comments:

  1. Yum!

    If you want to live vicariously through my experience of Junk Bonanza, I have a ton of pictures up! You definitely need to go sometime. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that looks awesome (and easy enough for the hubs to make since I hardly ever cook dinner!) thanks! I'll let you know if we try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...