Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Black Eyed Peas , Homemade Gummi Bears and a Tease

I gotta a feeling… that tonight’s going to be a good night..that tonight’s going to be a good, good night!

Watch this YouTube video from Oprah's live show. It's amazing!


This is the song which keeps playing, like a broken record, over and over and over again in my head. And that is all I can think to type! All because that sweet hubby of mine uploaded it onto the kiddo’s iPods and that is ALL they want to play!

Lucky for him he will be out of town until Monday on business. Thus, leaving me to listen to the two of them play the song over and over! Hmm…wonder how he will feel about watching TLC with me all next week when he gets back rather than ESPN? {smile}


Any hoot! One of my all time favorite blogs, Skip To My Lou, had a fabulous idea yesterday that I just have to share.

How to make homemade gummi bears!


I can’t wait to try this one. It's a fantastic idea for Valentine's Day school treats.

Tomorrow I will be sharing a new little something that I redid this week. And I  am really going to need your help on just what to do with it now!


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... I can't wait to see the final product!! It's already speaking to me! (note to self: get to Goodwill ASAP!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that table, Kate! Love the shape of the rounds. Love the idea of that video, but the skeptic in me says it looks too well choreographed to be spur of the moment. I do love the song though and may just download it to the ipod I got for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...