Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Clean Piggies...Clean House...

The kiddos and I live in our flip flops from April until October! And around our house we like to feel the grass in between our toes. So most of the time my kids feet look like this! Please don't misunderstand me for those children you see out at your store. We DO NOT go barefoot out of our front yard. That's just gross! But if you have kiddos, wearing flip flops, you know how fast their piggies can look like this.
I am annual retentive when it comes to kiddos dirty little feet.


So we keep these in the car and in our laundry room at home.


They know to stop and clean their feet before hitting the carpet. And I enjoy a cleaner floor in return!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I should put a box at the shelf in the garage where the kids leave their shoes. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks,
    Amy Ellen at HealthBeginsWithMom.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...