Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Frozen Dessert a.k.a The Bomb!

I live in a great state! However, the temperature here this summer has been insane. Today we official broke any record that has ever been recorded sense they have been keeping records. That includes the Dust Bowl!

So, I dug into my recipes files for a beloved “dessert” that  I have now been letting the kiddos eat for breakfast, they think I rock right now {smile}!

We simply have always called it Frozen Dessert!


Combine:

                ¾ cup sugar
                8oz. package cream cheese {softened}

Beat until well blended and add the below.



Combine:

                1 large can pineapple tidbits {drained}
                1 10-16 oz. package frozen strawberries  {thawedwith  juice}
                 ½ chopped pecans
                 2-3 bananas, sliced



Mix everything together and pour in a cake pan {9x13}. Freeze overnight. Take from freezer 15 minutes before serving. I do substitute reduced and fat free products where I can

Stay Cool! Sorry no picture of the frozen finish, but trust me it's delish!

Linking up to these great sights Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at the Table - Tasty Tuesday - Home Sweet Farm


4 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Almost like a banana split!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made that last week. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... that looks so good. I love pineapple and bananas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...